A day in the life

"The hardest thing about the world is just to live in it"

Saturday, August 26, 2006

weekend

so it's saturday again!!! I perfer friday night because then I know that i have the whole weekend ahead of me, but now saturday is half over and tonight is planned and tomorrow afternoon is planned and then it's sunday night and time to get ready to go back to work. not that i mind going to work, but i perfer being at home with my buster.

So tonight is Allison's staggette!! It should be a good time, we are going to the downs for a buffet dinner and then to Mary's for a slumber party!! All I hope is that Allison has a good time, she deserves it as she enters into marriage!!!

Has anyone seen the Lake house?? let me tell you, not as good as I hoped it would be. Keanu has gotten all fat and ugle and he is still a bad actor, Sandra Bullock was good, but that is not all that shocking as she is always very good no matter what she is in.

I have the apartment all to myself. T is housesitting and it is so wierd being here alone. i never thought that it would be lonely being here alone, but it is, so if anyone would like to pay me a visit, go right ahead. i love company, just give me a heads up so that I can tidy the kitchen and make my bed!!

last week i played a whole lot of baseball. the green bastards just can't be beat, well, we lost one, but that's why we are playing best of 3 series. we play again on monday, if we lose then that'll be it for the season, if we win then we keep playing at least another 2 games!! yipee!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home