Fly
So last night was Sang and Allison's wedding social. It was very fun. the DJ was great. I couldn't believe when Madonna's Material girl came on, it's a good one, especially since you don't get to hear it too often. We didn't win any prizes but I guess you can't win them all. I was sad that Colin couldn't be there, he's always the life of the party!! But I understand that he had other commitments. All in all... a ten on the fun scale. I must say that I love that mom came out and danced to the country with us!!!
NEXT WEEKEND IS DAUPHIN COUNTRY FEST. I can't wait. Ican't believe that it is so soon. We got our tickets in February. I thought that this weekend would never come, but thank goodness, even with my death threat, it is coming!! I hope that I get to meet someone famous. How cool would that be?? I think that I would die! Especially if I met Terri Clark, I've decided that she should be my hero!! Anyone know where I can get a shirt that says "Canadian girls lie too"?? She wore one that said that at her concert with Brad Paisley and since she's my hero and all I think that I should emulate her! Is emulate the right word?? I'm not sure I know what the word emulate means. Oh well. either way when I grow up I want to be just like her!!
So the Jays lost today....are we shocked?? not so much. I think that they need to stop stinking up the joint. Oh well...at least they lost to a good team in the mets, not some crappy team. Can I just say that I don't like interleague play. It frusterates me, especially since the Jays can't seem to win during interleague play. grr, I'm just frusterated with them right now.
I think that there was one more thing that I wanted to comment on, but I can't seem to remember at this moment, so I will leave you here. later

5 Comments:
At 10:37 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Beth!!! i'm glad you had a good time but i still wish you could have come to the limelite!!! we could have sang country songs together... instead i sang spice girls amongst others...
So the fest is coming up... that's crazy! i remember when you got those tickets. Seems like forever ago! but also just yesterday... weird how that works.
I've said it before, i'll say it again, i miss working with you!!! i dont get to see you anymore... But we do have a date for that "friends" night so i'm looking forward to that... we just all have to figure out which day to have this on... (me and you against them, we'll kick their ass!!)
anyways, miss you! love you! bye!
At 8:12 AM,
Allison said…
I'm so glad you had fun! I have never seen so many people line dance at a social before - it was AWESOME! I missed Colin too, but come on, Sang and I are the life of a party, not him ; )
Have fun at country fest.
At 5:23 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey woman!
sheesh you're VERY hard to get in contact with. i've left you a dozen messages. PLEASE call me back when you get the chance lol
bye hun, have fun at dauphin countryfest
At 5:23 PM,
Anonymous said…
that anonymous was me lol
At 6:10 PM,
claire said…
I'm so jealous! I wish I could go to the Dixie Chicks too!!
Post a Comment
<< Home