A day in the life

"The hardest thing about the world is just to live in it"

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Pool Party



Hello. been awhile. Chris, I'm going to update right now!!! So I've been super busy between baseball and work. But my baseball team is definately improving...we even put together a winnign streak...more than I can say for my beloved Blue jays!!! I'm very sad though becuase the season is just about over...Our last regular season game is the 27th, which I think is sooner than we all think!!

Last night we had a few people from Sobeys over and Michelle. It was very fun. Michelle even table danced. I'll put up a picture...she will be so mad. tehe!!

Today, it is VERY hot outside. I decided that I need to get a little bit more sun, so i wanted to sit outside. i however am a big baby and don't like too much heat. I think sweating is so gross. So I pulled out the good old kiddie pool!!! Let me tell you, it fit just perfectly on the balconey and the breeze that we get up here is great, so I didn't sweat at all!!! And hopefully I got rid of some of the damage done from being outside with shorts on!!! I do believe that it was our most brilliant idea since moving into the apartment. We tried to set up the T.V outside, but the dun was too bright, we couldn't see the picture on the screen, oh well, we will have to watch the rest of the Pretender inside in the AC!!

Tonight we are going play some board games with Tiff's friend Jenn and eat us some Chinese food...I think that I definately need me some chinese...don't I look like skin and bones? tehe, it's honestly just the angle!! talk to you all soon

4 Comments:

  • At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    In my defense, I'm 18 and allowed to have a drink or two!! And I was tricked...I didn't want to dance on the table, but Tiffany made me! - Michelle

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    tiff made you eh Mich??

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Allison said…

    Here's a question: if that pool is on your balcony, how are you planning on emptying it? Will it require many trips to the tub? Or, are you planning on dumping it on some unsuspecting parked car?

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger claire said…

    I vote for the carwash as well. I would love for someone to do that to my car, as long as all the windows are closed at the time:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home