never a dull moment
Then today at work I got a death threat. Some crazy patient that Dr. Ahsan saw 2 years ago needs some sort of form signed by a specialist and I told him that he is not under Dr. Ahsan's care (he no showed for his last 2 appointments and never finished his care with the doctor). i told him to go back to his family doctor to see what they can do for him. Well, apparently he's a little short on cash and the signing of this form would give him access to some money, he was not so impressed with my answer and proceded to call me some nasty names and say some things that any normal person would later regret...is he any normal person, doubt it.
But now it is Thursday night and we are getting a couch tonight!! Riffany bought the most amazing couch EVER. And all of our new carpet is installed!!! Our apartment is almost brand new...just a new bath tub on the 20th and it is finished!!!!! yay.
Sad news. My hamsters, Beau and Tom...they didn't make it through the changing of the carpet. They were both fine one minute and an hour later, both were stiff as boards. It was awful! I guess their little bodies couldn't handle the carpet glue in closed quarters. RIP little guys. I feel like I failed them, they were so helpless.
:(
Well, gotta tidy up before the couch gets here and then off to baseball! I have a good feeling about tonight's game. On Sunday, I scored the winning run!! I think the success will continue!!!!

5 Comments:
At 8:37 PM,
Anonymous said…
YAY the couch is coming!!! That makes me so happy!! A place for me to crash!!!
Hope you win your game!! Good luck!
Once again i am so sorry about the passing of Beau and Tom, they were such fun little guys and you loved to spoil them so.
At 9:07 PM,
claire said…
I didn't even know you had hamsters! Sorry to hear they didn't survive.
It sounds like you've had a crappy week at work. I hope it gets better!! Everyone should have a life outside of work, and every now and then you need a day off in order to participate in that life. Some people just don't seem to realize that, which is unfortunate!
Countryfest should be fun though!
At 9:45 AM,
Anonymous said…
it's too bad i never had the chance to meet beau and tom... but i had heard so much about them... May they Rest In Peace!
on a happy yet also sad note... i'm done friends!!!
At 9:52 AM,
Allison said…
The carpet thing sounds like some 20/20 hindsight. Oops. Are they getting buried in your parents' pet cemetary? Congrats on the run and the renos.
At 5:29 PM,
Elizabeth said…
Everyone will be happy to know that My dad took Beau and Tom hom to get buried with pokie and chewy
Post a Comment
<< Home