A day in the life

"The hardest thing about the world is just to live in it"

Saturday, June 10, 2006

oh baseball, always breaking my heart

So, played ball 3 times last sunday, we lost two of the three games...yikes. Then we played the master batters (one of the teams that beat us on sunday) again on thursday night and lost again. Then we played friday night too and lost really badly (we gave up 18 runs in the second inning and lost 26-6) Not only did we lose on friday night, we also found out that we had completely missed a game on thursday night...we were supposed to play a double header...opps. talk about adding insult to injury. so lets just say it hasn't quite been a great baseball week. BUT we play two games tomorrow (sunday) so hopefully we can pull up our socks and get back some wins. anyone watch the jays game last night and today. 8 runs in the 8th wow!! that was fun last night!!! unfortunately, Ted Lilley didn't get that sort of support today, but he gained my respect if that means anything!!

So, who's getting excited about Big Brother All Stars????? I can't wait until June 20th. NOT only is it the day that the last of the renovations are happening to the apartment, it's the night that BB begins...kinda. I hope that there are some good people for the public to chose from to go into the house. i hope that there are some people from the long ago, very different first season of the show. that would make me very happy!!

20 days until Dauphin Countryfest!!! I can not wait. I can't believe that it is so soon!!! We bought tickets way back in february and now it is only 20 days away. I haven't camped in so long that this will be extra fun in that respect. Plus I get to be surrounded by cowboys, heck yes!!!!! And Terri Clark is like my hero!! I hope that you are all very jealous of me!! because you all should be, well, all of you that enjoy country music anyways!!!

now that I've wow'd you all with my life for the last week I should sign off. what is my exciting life holding for me tonight you may ask. well, i have a date. his name is Angel, he's a vampire and i'm addicted to hie shirtlessness!!! teheh. later

3 Comments:

  • At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Angel is hot!

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG I'm uber pumped about Big Brother All Stars! BB pretty much makes my summer. I'll have to go to your apartment to watch it, it's become tradition that you me and Jen watch it together!

    Michelle

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think that i would have to agree with Michelle...we will all have to get together to watch BB like we did last summer...it was so much fun!!!!
    Yay BB is coming soon!!! but not too soon hehe!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home