hello all
So, we are all settled into the new place, we cleaned eerything up today, i think that it finally looks like someone is living here and not just passing through. There are pictures on the wall and my half naked cowboy calendar is now in plain view for all to see!!! Buster is much happier here, he especially enjoys the fact that he gets to wander into my room at all hours of the night to wake me up to play. I think that we have Tinkerbelle to thank for that. I am not hte kitten that Tink is, i do not want to play at 4 in the morning...try and explain that to a whiny cat!!
Can I just tell you that Baseball is an evil sport. I have started playing on a slowpitch team (harder than it sounds...even for someone who played ball all their life!). My legs are not in the same condition that they were in all those years ago. By the 3rd inning I want to cry they hurt so much, but there is no crying in baseball!!! I'm playing pretty well and my team is currently 3rd in the standings. Last night we mercied a team 16-1, it was great fun. I hit a single and a double and walked 3 times. Also playing short stop, I was instrumental in quite a few plays!! Go me! If anyone ever wants to come out to see me play, let me knkow, the schedule always changes. however we are playing 3 games on Sunday night, yikes I'll be hurting on Monday morning!
So I have to go and tidy up my room, i think that people are coming over tonight and then I think I will meet the man of my dreams at either the bar or a wedding social tonight so I have to look all cute and such, thus I need hours to get ready! later gator!

2 Comments:
At 4:41 PM,
claire said…
Yay!! Elizabeth is back to the blog!! We missed you for a while there.
At 6:11 AM,
Anonymous said…
Can't wait to see your place!!!
and hey, you did look quite cute saturday night!!! it's just too bad i only saw you for such a short time...
Post a Comment
<< Home