A day in the life

"The hardest thing about the world is just to live in it"

Monday, July 24, 2006

blah

So not much has been happening. kinda boring actually. On saturday I went to Greg's house for a few beers. It's was good times, we shaved Ryan's head...teheh, although with no hair he looks a lot less like Chad Michael Murray, bummer. Then Greg made Jenna and I breakfast on Sunday morning. He actually makes pretty good eggs, and I'm picky!!

Tiffany was away for the weekend, housesitting, so I had the place to myself, that was nice. it was a little bit strange though. the best part was when she came home and she had seasons 3-5 of Angel. It was like YAY!! so sunday night we watched flip this house and angel and angel and some more angel.

Does anyone watch those house flipping shows? It's all that I did on Saturday! I watched a bunch of episodes of Property ladder and then Flip that House (which is different then Flip this House) and I watched a show called Flip it Fast. Rediculous. Although extremely interesting. Let me tell you, if I was independantly wealthy and had nothing better to do with my time, I would totally house flip. You make good money and definitly no two days are alike.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger claire said…

    Chris and I used to watch those flipping shows all the time! We don't seem to anymore because it seems like we have seen all the episodes of all of them! They need to make some new ones! Anyway, if I had lots of money I think it would be super fun to flip houses too! Maybe one day we can start a flipping company together, of course, that assumes that one day we will have lots of money!

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Allison said…

    my confession: i had to google to figure out what the heck house flipping is. it sounds like work to me. if i had lots of $$, i wouldn't be trying to do less, not more!

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i can honestly say that i've never heard of that show... and i have no idea what it involves... i'll keep an eye open for it... i stick to what i know and that's big brother!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home