A day in the life

"The hardest thing about the world is just to live in it"

Friday, April 21, 2006

whoa life

Well, yes, I know. It's been awhile. Life has kinda come up and kicked me in the butt. This whole living on your own thing, while very fun and a good idea in theory, prehaps not the best in practice. Well no, that's not true cause I won't be moving home anytime soon, but I will not be living with three other people anymore, nor will I ever again! Elizabeth's really good advice of the day...never move into a house with someone who believes that the house belongs to them! The problem with living where I am right now...everyone wants to be in control and yet no one wants to take responsibility for household duties. Anyways, if you want bitchy details about why I am moving out of here, you can call me, in the meantime I will tell you about where I will be moving!!!

Tiffany and I are moving in together. A two-bedroom apartment! We will each be saving almost $100 a month and we are still living in the same neighbourhood...although we did consider for a very brief 2 seconds a really cheap apartment on Furby. (thehe, jk) Our rooms will be bigger than our rooms here and there won't be any sneaking around the house and trying to avoid people! Since there will only be two of us living there, there will be less people to blame for the funny things that happen, like dishes in the sink. If they are not my dishes they will be Tiffany's and vice versa! We will be able to make the place really feel like home, by putting little trinkets out and having a tv area to share in the living room in which we can put out all of our dvds and cds and we can cohabitate with respect for each other and no talking behind each others backs!

Townsend never really felt like home, but just walking throug this apartment when we were shopping for places to live, we knew that we could make it a very homey and comfortable place to live. We will be moving on May 13 (same day as Keleigh's graduation party!!!) and if there is anyone out there that would love to help us move...it would be greatly appreciated!!!

Life's a little tough right now becuas there are a couple of people that really are not liking me at the moment...but i've decided that for my own sanity that I can come to terms with that, if they are going to hold that fact that I need to move on with my life against me, that's their own problem!!

Any questions....give me a call, i get emotional about it from time to time, so it might be hard to understand me, but i'd love for everyone to come and see the new place when we are moved in!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so happy for you!!! it sounds like it will be a much better place to live! and i can't wait to see it!!! you go girl! and hey, who cares what those other people think... they know NOTHING! you're a great person and you deserve better than your current living conditions!

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger claire said…

    Sounds like you're excited for your move, and it will be a healthy thing. Good luck!!

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have fun with the new place! If you still need a hand moving, I've got a truck...
    --Chris (the bike nut/computer guy one, yes I know there's a billion Chris's out there)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home