A day in the life

"The hardest thing about the world is just to live in it"

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Disney World please

Hello all!!! SO, I think I want to go to Disney World. well, actually, I know I want to go to Disney World, it's just a matter of getting there. I was thinking of going in August...apparently that's the off season because it gets so darn hot down there. I take after my dad and I'm not a huge fan of crowds, that's why I was thinking off season. Anyways, if anyone has any ideas as to how I can do this fairly inexpensively, I am more than willing to listen! Also if anyone would care to join me you are more than welcome...as long as you pay your own way...and shower on a daily basis, you tend to learn alot about your friends that you don't need to know on this type of trip!! So team, think about it!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger claire said…

    Your Disney trip sounds fun! Wish we could go!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home