A day in the life

"The hardest thing about the world is just to live in it"

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

funky

Hey everyone. It's so weird, I love fall and the weather that comes along with it, but i'm already feeling the funk of the winter blues. I'm so all blah. I can't see to get up the energy to do anything but work and then come home and sit ont he couch, watch whatever tv is on go to bed, wake up and start the whole thing over again. on the weekends, i feel as though i've worked hard all week and feel as though i've earned the right to not get out of my pj's. A little early for the winter blues?? meh, preheps it's because I work 9 hour days without a real lunch break and now breaks throughout the day. today for example, I worked from 8 until 5:45, with ~ 25 minutes for lunch. I'm just pooped!

Anyway happier news. T and I got an aquarium. It's so pretty. we have a bunch of tetras. Personally I can't wait until we are allowed to get the bottom feeder. Our Petland guy Graham said that we are not allowed to get the bottom feeder until the tank is 40 days old so that the feeder has something to eat.

Plus there is a new love in my life. his name is Matt and he is a drug rep. Really he comes to the office looking all fine in his suit. He made me eat sushi...blah, but i pretended to like it...anything for him. Today when he was in the office, i dropped the paper and chart that I was carrying, I still can't believe how smooth I am teheh!!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah you finally got the fish for your tank...so much fun!!
    Good to hear that things are goin good...and i know yeah fall and the funness of hoodies and turtle necks and mitts!!
    We need to talk about thanksgiving...make all the plans and such since i now have all of the information on the blessed event!! so give me a call when you get the chance....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home