A day in the life

"The hardest thing about the world is just to live in it"

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

beautiful

Ahhh, just got out of a nice HOT shower after a long hard day at work...well, actually work consisted of me having a nap midday and leaving about a half hour early, so it wasn't that hard, but I have to go to Sobeys tonight, so i think that makes up for it, plus i have worked without a break for...13 days...so i've decided that i'm allowed to be a slacker!

So yesterday was out for lunch with Cecile, and bumped into Al, he's the husband of my "work mom" Katherine. He was outside City Place sneaking a cigarette...anyways, he had the hottest young business man with him, and I know that I have sworn off men for the time being, but can I just say, WOW. i was so caught up in him, i completely missed his name. he was beautiful!!

on that note, i have like 8 people talking to me on msn, so i really can't finish this now. later peeps

1 Comments:

  • At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Damn Sobeys!!! although it is better when i'm there!! hehe!!! sorry i wouldnt go and work for you wednesday night... and i guess the fact that i had already been there for 6 hours was not a good enough excuse... I'll try and make it up to you!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home