so last night was interesting. I was tidying my room, so my bed had a whole bunch of books and clothes on it, so I decided rather than try to cleqan all that up when I was ready for bed, I would just pass out on the couch, let me tell ya, it was not a restful night. I passed out around 11, I knkow, I'm very cool, 11 on a saturday night!! I was then woken up at 1, when Norman and a few of the guys got home, they were most definately not quiet!! Tiffany got up at that point and was sitting on the couch talking to me, do I remember what she said??? not really... then Jessica called around the same time and asked Norman to let Keeler out, Norman however, did not want to, I think poor conehead puppy did end up going out! Jess got home around 230ish i think. I semi remember having a few words with her, sort of a what time is it conversation concluding with....where have you been then followed by going right back to sleep. Then Buster crawled over me all night long. Woke up this morning when Jess asked if we were still going to go to PAncake house, sure why not, it had been like 20 hours since I had left the couch...not completely true...but i did spend the majority of my saturday on the couch...don't judge me, I had a rough week, and I pried myselof away from it long enough to go to the gym with mom!

So as I mentioned, poor Keeler is wearing a cone at the moment...he was fixed earlier this week. I think that it is hilarious. It's so sad though cause he is such a puppy and wants to play, but the cone makes that difficult, I we can't rough him around too much because you really don't want to hit the sensitive area. I think that he is getting quite used to the whole cone adventure, and I for one am going to be sad to see it go, it's so much easier to play with him knowing that you have the upper hand!
2 Comments:
At 2:27 PM,
Anonymous said…
You're dog looks absolutely adorable in that cone!
Michelle W
At 8:50 PM,
Elizabeth said…
his collar is not pink, it's red...the lighting is bad. i think that when he gets his big dog collar it will be a more masculine colour!
Post a Comment
<< Home