A day in the life

"The hardest thing about the world is just to live in it"

Saturday, February 18, 2006

feelin' a little funky

So it's friday!! i think that i love fridays! i don't have to do anything tonight!! well, the not doing anything is the plan, there is probably stuff that i should do around the homestead, but i don't think i wanna. Usually the workout jumps my spirits, today, it kinda put me a a funk. I'm tired and i kinda just want to go to bed. i feel good about working out but it definately did not give me the extra boost of energy it usually does. So of that might be the fact that I was up late last night after work cause i HAD to watch survivor and american idol last night, and then up early this morning to go to work. Anyone out there watch survivor? I can not stand Shane. He honestly makes me want to bash my head against a wall. he should have been the first person voted off of the show, but no, he is probably going to make the final four....just to torment me. All my favourite american idols are still on the show though, so that waas one good thing that happened in reality tvland last night. I think i may be the biggest dork ever!!!

I was very exctied this morning, got to ride the bus with sang...although he did interupt my reading...geez, what was that all about?? how rude! sorry too many full house reruns, it's on everyday now, around 4 i think. It takes me back to a simpler time! yay full house!

wow this entry is kind of all over the place, and yet it always seems to return to tv, humm, i think i spend too much time in front of the boob tube as my mother would say.

So i hope that everyone is planning on spending March 24th with me to celebrate the big 2 2. I'm going to a wedding social. It should be tons of fun!! tickets are $10 and drinks are $2.50!! the whole sobeys crowd will be there, but i hope that some of my other friends out there will come too! I'm keeping my fingers crossed on there being goodlooking single men!

oh, men...by the way, have i told everyone my new theory?? Cutting men out of my life for the time being. I've decided that I can be so happy without a man by my side. I a channelling all the energy that i put into thinking about boys into my workout at the gym! I think that everyone shoudl give it a try...all you single girls out there anyway. I feel better about myself than i have in a long time!!!

remember:
"Behind every good man there is a good woman and behind that another man looking at her ass"

1 Comments:

  • At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't keep up with all the reality shows out there... i have my few favorites and american idol is one of them! I'm actually watching it right now!!!
    I love my tv watching! it lets me drift into another world, one that is not my own.

    Can't wait till the social on the 24th!!! good times will be had!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home