A day in the life

"The hardest thing about the world is just to live in it"

Saturday, February 18, 2006


i just wanted to share this picture with everyone...i think it is hilarious. I can't do anything, not even clean out my dresser, without that silly cat getting in the way. Seriously, I turned my back for 10 secs and he was all nestled in there. Then I was the bad guy for kicking him out. I should have just shut the door and left him in there, but that would have been mean and I can't stand to hear him cry...

Did anyone watch the women's short program for the figure skating tonight. Jessica and I were thinking it would have been funny if Sasha Cohen had fallen on her butt cause the Americans were making such a big deal about her. Then she skated flawlessly and we got upset and decided it was bed time. Question...does anyone actually understand the new scoring method...if you do can you please explain it to me??

3 Comments:

  • At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My cat does that all the time... I hate it cause i'm trying to do something and she interrupts me but on the other hand, she is so damn cute that i just usually end up leaving her...

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahhh I miss big cat sooo much!!! LOL how's it going girl, long time no chat. Anyways hope things are great with you and I'm trying to get my ass back to the city asap so we can all get together and have a kick ass night like old times. This blog shit is kinda cool maybe I'll start one too! I'll keep ya posted

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Allison said…

    congrats on starting a blog! and, i'm blushingly happy that i am on your list of links. if you visit mine, please note that i have returned the nod. it's fun reading!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home