Happy New Year

So, it's 2007! geez, i never thought i'd make it! But here I am, alive and well. Survived the last snow storm of 2006, mainly by not leaving the apartment. Been very busy this holiday season, mostly visiting with family. Chris and Claire have been in town so i've been busy trying to get all of my Maddy cuddles in before they head back home. Chris is taking off today and Claire and Madalyn are still here for another week so still lots of time for cuddles!
This is my last day of vacation and i'm very sad about this. Not really looking forward to heading back to work, but I had a lovely couple of weeks holiday, so i can't be too upset I suppose.
Today I'm feeling a little bit sad. It's been one year since my Grandpa died. I miss him very much and think about him all the time. I know he's watching over all of us which is a very comforting thought.
I just found out as well that Jenn's uncle Jim passed away last night. He's been very sick. He was a wonderful man who's quiet confidence and love never went unnoticed. He will most definately be missed.

1 Comments:
At 8:09 AM,
claire said…
I like the picture! I need a copy of that one for the Madalyn scrapbook!
Post a Comment
<< Home