A day in the life

"The hardest thing about the world is just to live in it"

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Humm, something new!

Hey everyone!! I thought that I would give this a try. I don't often have anything too exciting to say, as I try to keep life as low key and uncomplicated as possible, but I will try to amuse you as much as possible. Mostly, I thought that all the cool kids were doing it so I might as well jump on the band wagon!! Well, that pretty much explain what I'm doing here. Mom b ought me a pretty cool camera so there might be some pretty rediculous pictures of my very own petting zoo up here sooner or later. Anyone who has ever visited my house knows all about the petting zoo! Prehaps some of the antics that happen around the house will make the spotlight too, and there are some antics...mostly having to do with the animals, but antics nonetheless. (is that one word or three???) Oh well. as soon as a brilliant idea comes to mind I will post it! Until then...ttfn!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger claire said…

    Hey Elizabeth,

    Can't wait to see some pics from your new fancy camera!

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Petting zoo eh??? Sounds kinky! hehe!!! just joking!!!!

    and hey, when i write "nonetheless" i always put it in one word!

     
  • At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love acid....woooooooooooo......

    KL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home