A day in the life

"The hardest thing about the world is just to live in it"

Sunday, March 25, 2007

No, It's definately warm enough to use the balconey



Well, as shown in the photo from my last post, I shoveled off the balconey, getting it ready for spring use. Tiffany and decided last night that it would be the perfect time (if we dressed for the weather) to start using it. Our wicker from last year is still in the storage closet, so we decided to move the swivel chairs from the living room outside and bring out our blankets and play some cards. Unfortunately, it was a little bit windy, so we didn't really get to play cards, and now i have a deck that is short a five of hearts...but we ended up sitting out there and chatting for a good hour! Let me tell you, it may have been chilly, but those chairs were wonderfully comfortable and in all honesty, I probably could have fallen asleep. We are bound and determined to get as much use out of the balconey this year as humanly possible, even if it means starting now!!

Went off to church last night as well. Didn't enjoy the music as much as I normally do, but it's lent...so what do you expect? Father John did the Homily and it was captivating. The gospel was the one where Jesus tells all the people that the first who can judge the adulterous (sp?) is the one among them who has not sinned. Great gospel and so funny because for the last week Tiff and I had been discusing people who judge and Tiffany had said that God will be the one to judge her and I was all wow, that's brilliant and then that's basically what Father John was saying. Anyways, the moral of the story is that usually I go to church and listen intently but i'm never really spoken to...yesterday I completely understood!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home