About Me
- Name: Elizabeth
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I am an energetic, fun-loving woman. I love to try new things and am always looking for a challenge. I love to curl up with a good book or in front of the tv, but the best nights are when my girlfriends and I get all fancied up and go dancing. I tend to look for love in all the wrong places, thus I have given up looking and am waiting for it to fall into my lap! I have a cat whom I adore. I live with a roommate and we tend to have the time of our lives a lot!! I love country music and I am totally in love with Josh Hartnett. My favourite tv show is Friends and I most definately own all ten seasons and the collector's edition final episode. I like to think that I am your typical brown eyed girl!!



3 Comments:
At 8:44 AM,
Anonymous said…
I don't get it?
At 7:30 PM,
Elizabeth said…
silly Mary...don't i look cute??
At 11:12 AM,
Allison said…
you look great - love the outfit. those pointy toe shoes are very now.
Post a Comment
<< Home