A day in the life

"The hardest thing about the world is just to live in it"

Thursday, February 08, 2007

housesitting

so, i'm housesitting for Mary and Colin. So far the house is still standing and the cat is still alive. i like having a whole house to myself. it's quite peaceful, i'm a little sad that they are only gone for week!! I'm sure they're sad they're only gone for a week as well! the only downside...Mary keeps the house at 18 degrees. that is freaking cold!!! holy smokes!! i think that she and colin stay so skinny because their bodies are working so hard to not get hyothermia!! Anyways, the moal of the story is, yes...you can all trust Elizabeth to housesit!!

news...news...i dunno if i have any. work is work, play is play. valentines day is looking to be another lonely night :) really doesn't bother me...no not at all...haha.

Next weekend Jenn and I are planning on going to Fargo for the weekend. I'm very excited about that. hit the mall, burlington coat factory, you knkow, all that american goodness!!! maybe even crispy cream ;) and a bar or two. Apparently though, the bars in Fargo close at 1 am. has anyone else heard this?? boo that!!

played some cards with jenn's mom and auntie esther a week back. that was good times. won one and lost one. we have to let them win every once in a while so that they keep playing with us!!

well i think that's all for now, i hope you can all contain your excitement!!

i think that a trip east will be in the works for this summer! woo hoo Toronto!!!!

6 Comments:

  • At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YAY!! FARGO!!!
    That is all that I have to say!!!
    Its gonna be a blast!!!

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger claire said…

    I did know the bars there close early from being in GF for 3 years. Same deal there. Have fun shopping. I wish I was going too. no trips west planned?

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger claire said…

    you should turn up the heat!!!

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Allison said…

    i'm with claire. if you're cold, turn up the heat! it's a getting used to thing, though, i think. sang and i haven't turned on our heat yet this winter.

     
  • At 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you for taking such good care of our house and cat- and I told you that you could turn up the heat- plus it isn't that cold when you are dressed appropriately- who wears shorts in the winter anyways?!?!

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Tomato said…

    I wear shorts in the winter! Once in grade 1, i wore shorts to school (under my snow pants). The other kids made fun of me all day!!!

    :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home