birthday sniffles

Half hour until i'm 23...and all i can think is that i wish i could breathe. I picked up the sniffles. I'm not sick, i feel fine, great even, unless you count not being able to breathe or smell as not well. I hate that feeling when you try to go to bed and you're a little bit stuffed up and the minute you lay down you get completely clogged and can't breathe. I'm scared to go to bed cause that's how it's going to feel. oh well, i have to sleep sometime...right?
So other than being a little stuffed up, I'm quite looking forward to my birthday. I'll work all day and then go out for dinner with Jennifer! After that, come home and put my feet up, probably watch the American idol results. Should be a nice, normal, relaxing day. Not that any day at my office is normal or relaxing, but i'm gonna force everyone to be nice, just for me!
Had dinner at my parents house on Sunday...mmmm ribs! so good. Thank you daddy for making my favourite meal again this year! and Mom for making "better than sex" cake! And thanks to everyone for getting me my dishwasher. I love it already. I think i've finally got it all figured out and washing dishes. It's absolutley the best gift ever...which is how i know that i'm getting old! Chris and Claire and Madalyn, thank you so much for the card with the pictures. I love the new one of Maddy on her blanket with her matching outfit, I put it up at work!!
Saturday night was the Christina Aguilera concert. We had a great time. Christina was amazing. Took me right back to junior high, although now I understand way more of her lyrics and can't imagine how mothers take their young daughters to these concerts...quite inappropriate!
Got me some tickets to Tim and Faith as well! June 22 BABY!!! I don't know how i will wait that long...but i'm sure they will make it well worth the wait. I'm also going to see the Producers next weekend with Tiffany as my birthday gift. I'm super excited about that too. she even kept it a secret until just the other day, which is hard when you live with someone!
still looking for new jobs, so if everyone could keep your ears open it would be much appreciated!!
i think that's just about it.

3 Comments:
At 6:36 AM,
Allison said…
new job, eh? the value village on pembina is having a managment job fair coming up...
At 3:05 PM,
Elizabeth said…
i bet if i worked at value village I could get some great deals!!!
At 10:58 AM,
claire said…
Happy Birthday and see you soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home